The Raffaello tovagliottolo is renewed13 June 2016
At home space is at a premium and sometimes we need to cook delicious but fast food. A well-organised kitchen allows us to move about freely and cook in peace.
Here are 6 ideas to organise a tiny kitchen in a short time.
- Take advantage of the cabinets and shelves of the kitchen rationally. If over time we have filled the shelves randomly with useless objects, we can remove or replace them with things that we use more frequently.
- Choose clear plastic or glass containers.
We can have everything at hand and transparency gives the impression of an open and bright space.
- Stack dish-ware and containers.
In the space normally occupied by a pot, we can stack several pots with different diameters, from the biggest to the smallest.
- Expand the kitchen worktop with a suitable cutting board to be placed on the sink.
- Check the arrangement of the shelves inside the cabinets and cupboards.
We could try to change the height of the shelves to check whether we can place bulky household appliance and objects we don’t use much inside the kitchen furniture.
- Storage boxes and containers to gather and have available everything we use daily.
For example: seasoning, tableware, tea bags.
Foscart space-saving products we suggest: